Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quick Update on Competition and Reading

It does not feel like it's been two weeks since my last blog post.  Time flies, I guess...

I am still working on my short story for the Writer's Digest Competition.  I have just under 3000 words right now.  So, 75% done.  I have not touched my novel in many moons.  I am ashamed.  But, I'll get right back to it after I get the short story done.  It helps that my short story is a prequel to my novel so I get to write in the same world.

In all of my "spare" time that I should have used for writing, I was reading.  I finished all four books in Larissa Ione's Lord's of Deliverance series.  I assume that's all for the series.  Four Horsemen = four books....but I may be wrong.  This was a great series.  Very hard to put down these books.  I would totally read this series again.  And I might do just that.

That's all for now.  Sleep beckons...

No comments:

Post a Comment