Friday, February 8, 2013

Epic Fail, News and Reading

I have failed in my goal to blog at least once a week.  I have no excuse except that my day job has literally been sucking the life out of me for the last two weeks.  Seriously, I think I may have lost a couple of years off my life because of it.

I haven't had a lot of time to work on the revisions to my novel due to the constant life-sucking that is my day job but I have made some progress.  Some.

In other news there is something BIG going on right now!  My favorite YA series is being made into a movie!  That's right, Vampire Academy (of Richelle Mead fame) is going to be a movie!!!  Squee!!!  They just cast the main characters this week!  I love, love, love the Vampire Academy series and can't wait for the movie(s)!

Know what else I love? Larissa Ione's Lords of Deliverance Series!  I just finished the first book, Eternal Rider, and can't wait to get started on the second!  I know I'm behind the times, the fourth book just came out in November!

I also just realized that I apparently have a love affair with exclamation marks...not sure what that says about me.  Just go with it.

2 comments:

  1. I had a goal of blogging once a month, and work messed that up too! Ha! I had no idea that you liked to write. Another fellow writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana, if I could I would write full time! But, for now, I must maintain a paying job...

      Delete