Friday, January 18, 2013

New Blog and Writing Goals

Welcome to my new Blog!  You can still see my old posts at writerleigh.livejournal.com.

I was going to post on a writing topic but my day job has sufficiently sucked the life out of me this week and I have no creative juices left.  Thankfully it's a three day weekend so perhaps my creative tank will fill back up to a workable level!

I have been working on getting this blog site up and running in my spare time (yes, instead of revising my novel).  I am quite proud of myself.  I patted my own back several times in the last few days.  Now, you super techie techie type people may be thinking that what I did was nothing.  But, for me, this is freaking awesome!  My husband didn't even have to help me (and he usually handles my techie stuff)!  Seriously...gadgets and widgets and layouts...oh my!

It's been a while since I've made writing goals, so here are my top five goals (in no particular order):

1) Blog at least once a week
2) Revise the crap out of my novel
3) Somehow coax an agent into representing me
4) Write books two and three (yes, I'm writing a series)
5) Make enough money to quit my day job (aka the life-sucking parasite)

I have just realize how bad my grammar is when I'm tired.  So, if you find errors that I missed please smile and nod and pretend you didn't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment